- Increasing Student Success Through Instruction in Self-Determination
- How to Build a Better Educational System: Jigsaw Classrooms
- Have Your Children Had Their Anti-Smoking Shots?
- Early Intervention Can Improve Low-Income Children’s Cognitive Skills and Academic Achievement
- Family-Like Environment Better for Troubled Children and Teens
Tag Archives: relationships
The Teaching-Family Model changes bad behavior through straight talk and loving relationships. Findings In the late 1960′s, psychologists Elaine Phillips, Elery Phillips, Dean Fixsen, and Montrose Wolf developed an empirically tested treatment program to help troubled children and juvenile offenders … Continue reading